ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Boise
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this well-placed hotel, you'll find Boise State University and Boise Centre. Idaho State Capitol Building and Taco Bell Arena are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the spa tub and free perks like continental breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 111 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and hair dryers are also available.
Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown ratings based on 87 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown
Aug 5, 2019 by Guest Services
Hello Marie, thank you for letting us know about how your recent stay went. We have address these issues with management and we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We are working hard daily to make our hotel as worthy of great guests like you.
Jul 21, 2019 by Guest Services
Hello Guest! Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here, and can't wait to see you again! Safe Travels!
Jul 12, 2019 by Guest Satisfaction
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're always striving to make this place a great stay for our guests, so it's nice to see our efforts paying off! We hope to see you again in the future!
Jul 11, 2019 by Guest Services
Hello, thank you for your review on your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. We are doing some minor repairs to make our hotel as worthy of guests like you. We hope you will come back and see us for your next trip to Boise.
Jul 2, 2019 by Front Desk
We are sorry to hear you have had such bad luck in the last 6 months with us. The fire we experienced last year put us out of action for a little over a month and I am sorry you were impacted by this. You shouldn't have had any financial ramifications for this, however we appreciate that this would have inconvenienced you as you looked for another venue. As you can imagine this fire created a lot of work and problems for us and I am sorry we were unable to organize alternative accommodation. In regards to your recent stay we (along with all hotels in Boise) have been unprecedentedly busy with a large soccer tournament, softball tournament and veteran convention being held in our beautiful city over the last few weeks. As a result of the high demand of rooms, the few remaining rooms that were available for last minute bookings, we offered at a higher price than normal (as is normal hotel practice), and would have been seen at the other local hotels at the time. We do go out of our way to fix issues our guests encounter, however in situations like these, we have a very limited ability to rectify the problems. These were very uncharacteristic conditions, and I am sorry you were caught up in them.
Jun 24, 2019 by Guest Services
Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know the quality of your recent stay. We are pleased to know that it was well. We hope you will come and see us again for your next trip to Boise.
Jun 20, 2019 by Guest Services
Hello Jj, thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay was. We take all reviews seriously. We are undergoing some minor repairs to make our hotel as worthy of guests like you.
Jun 6, 2019 by Guest Satisfaction
Hello Guest! Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and hope to see you again soon!
May 27, 2019 by Guest Services
Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay was. We appreciate any feedback, we are happy that your room was comfortable and quiet. We hope you will come see us again for your next trip to Boise.
May 19, 2019 by Guest Satisfaction
Hello Guest! Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and are working hard to make our hotel worthy of guests like you!
About the Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside DowntownLocation 3031 Main St, Boise, ID 83702
As a guest of Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Free breakfast is served daily. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). The business-friendly Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown also features a vending machine, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available. This Boise hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1975
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Boise, ID (BOI) (14 km / 8.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown offers 111 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 25 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 25 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boise Riverside
- Riverside Boise
- Shilo Inn Boise
- Shilo Inn Boise Riverside
- Shilo Inn Riverside
- Shilo Inn Riverside Boise
- Shilo Inn Riverside Hotel
- Shilo Inn Riverside Hotel Boise
- Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown Hotel
- Cottonwood Suites Riverside Downtown Hotel
- Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown
- Cottonwood Suites Riverside Downtown
- Shilo Inn Boise Riverside Hotel Boise
You should know
- Cottonwood Suites Boise Riverside Downtown offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.