Book a Hotel Near Plaza de la Constitucion, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza de la Constitucion
Plaza de la Constitucion Hotel & Travel Guide
There are a million reasons that tourists come together from all over to visit Plaza de la Constitucion.
It is just one of several activities to discover in Mexico City, the nation's capital.
With an extensive selection of 40 accommodations an easy stroll from the action, you shouldn't settle for anything short of perfect. Some choices are the Downtown, Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico and Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico.
If you need to put away a few dimes and nickels for a rainy day, look into some of the modestly priced hotels here. You could inquire about the Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Or, there's always the Hostal Amigo Suites Downtown, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
With a small number of upscale hotels in the immediate area, you can sleep in luxury near your destination. The Hilton Mexico City Reforma is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Krystal Grand Reforma Uno is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and they are both equally wonderful choices.
After your excursion to Plaza de la Constitucion, take a five-minute walk to Café Tardan for a quick bite, a hit of caffeine or refreshing drink. If you prefer to eat something that's more satisfying, MINOS PIEL is also close by. If you're hungry for more, you might want to stop for a few drinks at Audio e Iluminacion GANWHY.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza de la ConstitucionSurely you aren't intending to call it a day after Plaza de la Constitucion? Put aside some time to experience what else the wider region has in store:
- Feel history all around you as you enjoy a stroll around Zocalo, one of the region's most historic piazzas.
- History doesn't always come to life in lecture halls, but the exhibitions at Museo de la Ciudad de Mexico offer an enlightening experience for all visitors, young and old.
- Ayuntamiento ought to appear on the itinerary of any visitor with an interest in history and architecture. Don't forget to inquire for tour and visitor information.
- If you're up for a little learning, check out what's on display at MUMEDI, Mexican Museum of Design.
- Antiguo Palacio del Ayuntamiento should be included on the itinerary of any visitor with an interest in architecture and history. Remember to inquire for information on visiting and building access.
If you're after a convenient way to get to Plaza de la Constitucion, all you need to do is take a train to Metro Juárez, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.