Find & compare boutique hotels in Playa del Carmen from $49
Top Playa del Carmen Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Playa del Carmen, a tranquil city known for its beaches and clubs, as well as attractions like Playa del Carmen Main Beach and Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal. Take your pick from Travelocity's 49 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Playa del Carmen and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Playa del Carmen with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Xcaret Eco Theme Park, Chaak Tun Cenote, and Tres Rios Ecopark.
- Other things to see include Mamitas Beach Club, Quinta Avenida, and Xplor Theme Park.
- Need a pet store? Try +Kota Food Playa del Carmen, Castillo Canino, or Bio Reef Acuario & Mascotas.
- For vet care, Hospipet, Planned Pethood International Training Centre, and Coco's Animal Welfare Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Fairmont Mayakoba All Inclusive
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- Gota de sal Playa
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Hostal MX 5th Avenue
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hostel. Guests appreciate its location.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Playa del Carmen
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Playa del Carmen.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 70°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 67°F.