You're certain to have a memorable experience with a visit to Peter Whitmer Log Home.
It is located in Waterloo, an estimated 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
Make your trip to Peter Whitmer Log Home convenient and comfortable by staying in the area. You'll discover that there are 5 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a peek at the Hampton Inn Seneca Falls and The Gould Hotel.
Are you tired of paying through the nose when it comes to hotels? Head to the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls, a bargain solution that's 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Peter Whitmer Log Home
Once you are done with Peter Whitmer Log Home, you can look into the area's other attractions:
- Browsing at Muranda Cheese Company is a great way to fit in with the local people.
- If you're in the mood for a little education, check out what's being exhibited at National Memorial Day Museum.
- Train your taste buds with the savory notes of the wines presented at Ventosa Vineyards.
- If you love history, arrange a visit to Rose Hill Mansion and discover why it's a renowned landmark.
- Reconnect with nature at the well-known Seneca Lake Sprayground, the ideal destination for visitors wanting some time outdoors.