If you're the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at Pasadena Little Theatre.
Houston, the city where it's located, is an alluring place to visit no matter what the season.
You'll have 2 hotel options to pick from nearby. The Days Inn and Suites Pasadena and InTown Suites Clearlake/Hobby Airport are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pasadena Little Theatre.
If you're not hung up on fancy extras and just want to have a nice bed to sleep on, reserve a room at one of the surrounding area's low-price hotels. Some recommendations are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Houston NASA/Clear Lake and the Americas Best Value Inn - Pasadena / Houston.
A coffee and a mouth-watering baked treat at Lee's Boba (3919 Shaver Street, Pasadena) is a wonderful combination following a long day. A brief stroll of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) will bring you to Papi's Place (735 Crenshaw Road, Pasadena), where you'll find more substantial meals.
Other Things to Do Near Pasadena Little Theatre
Once you are done with Pasadena Little Theatre, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Do some shopping at Almeda Mall, where you can lay your hands on almost everything, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.
- You'll enjoy spending some time at this gaming geek's heaven. IT'Z Family Food & Fun offers a variety of fun and games that'll give you a bit of a challenge.
- Visit the informative exhibits that are featured at Pasadena Historical Museum.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, visit Glenbrook Park Golf Course.
- Explore the adventure and wonder of flight at 1940 Air Terminal Museum. This is one of the region's most famous attractions, which lets visitors enjoy hands-on learning through various interactive exhibits.