Book a Hotel Near Palacio Nacional, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palacio Nacional
Palacio Nacional Hotel & Travel Guide
Perhaps you've seen it on postcards or in your guidebook, but nothing beats seeing Palacio Nacional firsthand.
It's to be found in Mexico City, the country's capital and a destination worth visiting in its own right.
You'll be pleased to find out that there are as many as 35 hotels just a stone's throw away, making your trip that much simpler. The Downtown, Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico and Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico offer a wide selection.
The world is a big place, so sometimes it is smart to really stretch your travel budget. There are a number of hotels close by that will help you with that. You might want to book a room at the Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Or, there's also the Hostal Amigo Suites Downtown, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Highly appreciated, the Hilton Mexico City Reforma is the one upscale hotel close by, located a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You may have to secure a room in advance to be safe.
Just a short walk away, Coffee Truck Via Corta is a great place to order a coffee and a quick bite. There are some more extensive meal options also nearby at Domino's Pizza. You'll chuckle as you share some stories while sipping a glass of wine or beer at Bertha's Social Club Center, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Palacio NacionalOnce you're finished with Palacio Nacional, you certainly won't run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the region:
- History may not come alive in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibits at Museo de la Ciudad de Mexico offer an enriching experience for all patrons.
- If you're a history fanatic, organize a trip to Iglesia de Santa Teresa la Antigua and discover why it's a local icon.
- A visit to Suprema Corte de Justicia will provide you with insight into the general history and civic character of this destination and the people who live here.
- Give your respects at Sagrario Metropolitano, the area's principal church.
- Acquaint yourself with the extensive and intriguing history of Plaza de la Constitucion.
To get to Palacio Nacional, you could think about taking the train. The closest station, Fray Servando, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.