Soak up the vistas and go for an energizing walk in the great outdoors at Navajo Falls.
It's situated in Supai, which is roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
Even though there aren't any accommodation options close to Navajo Falls, you will be able to hunt some down that are within an easy drive. Many travelers have had good experiences with the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel, The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon and the Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn, situated 65 miles (105 kilometers), 35 miles (56 kilometers) and 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Navajo Falls
In addition to Navajo Falls, here is a list of some other things in the wider region that you may want to do:
- Be one with the folklore and narratives of those from a bygone era in the historic village of Supai Indian Village.
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the beautiful flowing waters of Mooney Falls.
- Discover what makes the nature and wildlife at Havasupai Waterfalls so important.
- Those who appreciate nature must remember to pack their walking shoes and explore Havasu Falls.
- North Rim is a place that will amaze you with its vastness. Take a moment for some sight-seeing if you're close by.