Book a hotel near Bright Angel Trailhead, Grand Canyon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bright Angel Trailhead
Bright Angel Trailhead Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow the natural world to envelop you as you wander around at Bright Angel Trailhead.
Grand Canyon, roughly 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Phoenix, is where you'll find it.
Despite the fact that there's a fairly good selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bright Angel Trailhead, it'd be a good idea to book as early as possible to make sure you get the best deal possible. The Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park, the El Tovar - Inside the Park and the Kachina Lodge - Inside the Park are a few that are well-liked, and just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're hoping to stick to a tight budget, look no further than the Thunderbird Lodge - Inside the Park, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Take the time to stop and savor some delicious bites at Canyon Coffee House (9 Village Loop Drive, Grand Canyon Village). You'll find it 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Bright Angel Trailhead. Pursue your journey into the night with some refreshments at Bright Angel Bar (Rim Trail, Grand Canyon Village).
Other Things to Do Near Bright Angel TrailheadOnce you're finished with Bright Angel Trailhead, get set to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Expert shoppers should head in the direction of Kolb Studio, a well-known store that people visit the region for.
- Make sure you stop by Bright Angel Lodge to get a picture of this famous property.
- Spend some time at Lookout Studio and you'll get a sense of the site's significance.
- Wrangle the group together for a photo op in front of Bright Angel History Room, a must-see destination in the area.
- Grand Canyon Backcountry Information Center can provide you with all the information you will need to ensure you make the most of your stay.
When it's time to go home, get on the train at Grand Canyon Railway Station, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Bright Angel Trailhead.