Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Naperville, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like Moser Tower and Millennium Carillon and Centennial Beach. Take your pick from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Naperville and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Naperville with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Naper Settlement Museum and DuPage Children's Museum.
- Other things to see include Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Arrowhead Golf Club, and Chicago Premium Outlets.
- Need a pet store? Try Blain's Farm & Fleet, Pet Supplies Plus North Naperville, or Petland Naperville.
- For vet care, A.D.O.P.T. Pet Shelter, VCA Boulder Terrace Animal Hospital, and Ness Exotic Wellness Center are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Naperville
- Hotel Arista
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Naperville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Naperville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.