ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Myrtle Beach hotel, you'll find The Carolina Opry and Northwood Shopping Plaza. Dunes Golf and Beach Club and Cane Patch Par Three are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 11 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the indoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 405 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes
Jan 25, 2019 by Jennifer B.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to you staying with us again.
Beautiful hotel with great views
Happy family from NEW JERSEY
Nice hotel and close to the beach
Excellent facility, friendly staff
This hotel was awesome!!! Very relaxing.
no no no
About the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande DunesLocation 8400 Costa Verda Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-4432
- Taxes not included
- Gratuities not included
Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes offers its guests a full-service spa, a waterslide, and an indoor pool. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 15030 square feet (1396 square meters) and includes conference space. An outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center are also featured at the business-friendly Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Myrtle Beach hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 405 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 15030 sq ft of conference space
- 1396 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2003
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes offers 405 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Ocean's on 82nd - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
Ocean Blu - This poolside restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
The Cove - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Hibiscus Spa has 14 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grande Dunes
- Grande Dunes Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Dunes Resort Myrtle Beach Marriott
- Marriott Grande Dunes
- Marriott Grande Dunes Resort
- Marriott Myrtle Beach Grande Dunes
- Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort
- Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort Grande Dunes
- Marriott Resort Grande Dunes
- Myrtle Beach Grande Dunes Marriott
- Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort Grande Dunes Hotel
- Marriott Resort Grande Dunes Hotel
- Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort Grande Dunes
- Marriott Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Marriott
- Marriott Resort At Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort at Grande Dunes
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.