Book a hotel near Multnomah Falls, Corbett
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Multnomah Falls
Multnomah Falls Hotel & Travel Guide
At Multnomah Falls, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the worries of day-to-day life. Take an invigorating walk, enjoy the sunshine and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
It's located in Bridal Veil, approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) out of the state capital, Salem.
You won't be able to locate a hotel in the immediate vicinity, but if you're prepared to go a little farther away, you won't have a problem finding some options. 30 miles (48 kilometers) away in Hood River, you will find 6 places to stay. The Comfort Suites Hood River, Best Western Plus Hood River Inn and Sunset Motel Hood River are some of what's available here.
Food is a big part of the travel experience. Discover one of the more popular local food experiences at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant (53000 Historic Columbia River Highway, Corbett), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Multnomah Falls.
Other Things to Do Near Multnomah FallsYou can stop by a wide range of other attractions after visiting Multnomah Falls:
- Get back to nature at Benson State Recreation Area. Pack some snacks, and spend some time breathing in the beautiful landscape.
- Leave the beaten trail and enjoy a little slice of paradise at Wahkeena Falls.
- The natural beauty of Oneonta Gorge is something every visitor should experience.
- Leave the beaten trail and admire the beautiful flowing waters of Horsetail Falls.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and stretch your legs at Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, one of the area's most popular parks.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Multnomah Falls? Check out our Multnomah Falls travel guide!