Tasting the crisp, clean air at Mount Hood National Forest is a wonderful way to soothe your harried nerves.
Government Camp, 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem, is where you will find it.
Make your visit to Mount Hood National Forest as easy as possible by staying in the area. You'll discover 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Best Western Mt. Hood Inn and Timberline Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Hood National Forest
If you want to cram as many things as possible into your time away, have a look at what else is happening:
- Hit the slopes at Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park to feel that rush of adrenaline you've been craving.
- Bring your friends and family for a day of snow-filled fun at Summit Ski Area.
- Check out Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum, where the kids can explore what's on display and find out a thing or two.
- If you're looking for some adrenaline-filled fun, visit Lower Bowl and tackle the peaks.
- If you're looking for some adrenaline-filled fun, head to Mt. Hood Ski Bowl and shred some snow.