Filling your lungs with the crisp, clean air at Mirror Lake Trail is the perfect way to relax your restless mind.
Mt. Hood, roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem, is where you'll find it.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Best Western Mt. Hood Inn before setting out for Mirror Lake Trail. Since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
Other Things to Do Near Mirror Lake Trail
In addition to Mirror Lake Trail, you can check out some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Bring your friends and family to escape to the winter wonderland of Mount Hood Skibowl.
- Indulge in the feeling of the powdery snow as you ski down the slopes of Mt. Hood Ski Bowl.
- Leave your stresses behind and head to the icy wonderland of Lower Bowl and take advantage of the freshly fallen snow.
- Head to Upper Bowl, where you can ski all day long.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum is worth checking out.