Whether you're a first-timer or a seasoned player, you're more than welcome to enjoy one or two games at the impressive course, Oregon Golf Club.
It is just one of the many things to explore in the marvelous city of Portland.
Make your trip to Oregon Golf Club as easy as possible by staying close by. You'll discover that there are 17 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Grand Hotel at Bridgeport and Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego will offer you at least some of the comforts of home.
You don't need to journey too far to discover a budget-friendly place to spend the night. There are several solutions within easy driving distance. You could check out the Motel 6 Canby and the Econo Lodge Southeast Milwaukie/Portland.
Other Things to Do Near Oregon Golf Club
After your time is done at Oregon Golf Club, there are a range of other things to experience in the wider region:
- Every visitor to this destination will hear locals refer to Cayuse Cycles at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- Eight Dollar Mountain Botanical Area is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its variety of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Grab a snack and find a lovely souvenir at West Linn Farmers Market.
- Head back into nature by checking out the renowned Molalla River State Park, a wonderful destination for anyone craving some time outdoors.
- You're sure to feel relaxed as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Willamette Falls.