At Mooney Falls, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the stress and distractions of the modern world. Take a relaxing stroll, enjoy the sunshine and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
Supai, where it can be found, lies 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Phoenix.
Accommodation options in the immediate vicinity are not common. Why not ask about a room 70 miles (113 kilometers) away at the Sand Hollow Resort? If that doesn't suit your itinerary, try The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, or the Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mooney Falls
Take full advantage of your precious vacation time by heading over to the area's other attractions after you're done with Mooney Falls:
- Thankfully, some places are so important in nature or history that they're protected. Havasupai Waterfalls is one of those places.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Havasu Falls. This local hiking trail is extremely popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.
- North Rim is one of those places that you could spend hours looking at. Take a moment for some sight-seeing and photography if you can.
- The beautiful splendor of Navajo Falls is something you ought to experience.
- It's one thing to learn more about historical places from a book, but when you actually witness Supai Indian Village, it gives the past a whole new meaning.