Montezuma Winery is that adult-orientated retreat that deserves to be at the top of the itinerary.
It's situated in Seneca Falls. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Albany.
Get comfortable and chill out after visiting Montezuma Winery. There are 5 possible accommodations that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hampton Inn Seneca Falls and The Gould Hotel are two establishments worth considering.
If you're searching for a bargain hotel, check out the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Montezuma Winery
If you want to explore more than just Montezuma Winery, check out what else the area has going on:
- If you enjoy learning about animals, head over to Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. It is certain to be an educational and fun day out for you and your friends.
- Seneca Meadows Wetlands Preserve is a beautiful wetland area featuring numerous trails that enable you to explore this swampy environment and truly envelop yourself in nature.
- Study the detailed history of New York Chiropractic College with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- Explore It's A Wonderful Life Museum and allow your mind to drift as you imagine the stories and secrets of those who once wandered these halls.
- Check out National Women's Hall of Fame when you've seen all the popular museums and you're eager for more!