Dig out your camera, pull out your walking shoes and delight in a day in the outdoors at Molokini, a wonderful natural attraction to feature on your to-do list.
If you do decide to check it out, your travels will bring you to Wailea, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Honolulu.
You will find 45 hotels which are a short commute from Molokini, each one offering convenience and comfort. You can add the Ho'olei at Grand Wailea and Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel to your list of hotels to check out.
For quality service at an economical price, reserve a room at the Maui Parkshore - Maui Condo & Home, just 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
There are several high-end establishments in the surrounding area, perfect if you’re feeling a little indulgent. You should consider the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea and Fairmont Kea Lani Maui.
Other Things to Do Near Molokini
After Molokini, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Take your group for a hike in the great outdoors at Makena Beach State Park.
- If you love nature, Makena State Park is a place you will enjoy. Bring the kids for a hike in the fresh air.
- Pack your swimsuits and spend the day watching the people and tasting the salty air at Maluaka Beach.
- Allow your body to relax and tune in to the cries of seabirds at Makena Landing Beach Park.
- Work on your swing and attempt to shave a few strokes from your score at Makena Golf Course.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Molokini? Check out our Molokini travel guide!