Why waste time thinking it over? Mohegan Park and Memorial Rose Garden was made to be witnessed.
Mystic - New London, roughly 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Hartford, is where you will find it.
If you like convenience and comfort, you'll be glad to know that there are 11 accommodation solutions that are a short commute from Mohegan Park and Memorial Rose Garden. You can add The Spa at Norwich Inn and Holiday Inn Norwich to your list of hotels to check out.
If you're simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, look into the handful of low-cost solutions that are a few minutes drive away. Why not choose one of the Rosemont Suites and the Comfort Suites Near Casinos?
If you want to be close to all the attractions, and stay in luxurious surroundings, reserve a room at the Mohegan Sun, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mohegan Park and Memorial Rose Garden
After visiting Mohegan Park and Memorial Rose Garden, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Take a look at the informative exhibitions shown at Slater Memorial Museum.
- You'll love an informative guided tour of Leffingwell House Historic Museum, an area historic house.
- A cemetery may not be a must see site on most people's itineraries, but you'll find that Norwichtown Historic Cemetery has a poignant story to tell about the life and times of the region.
- Be entertained by the many talented actors who give it their all at Spirit of Broadway Theater and appreciate the hard work which goes into the productions.
- Let the kids burn off a bit of their seemingly limitless energy by running around in Upper Falls Heritage Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.