Thinking about visiting Waterford Speedbowl during your vacation?
It's in Waterford, 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Hartford.
If time is of the essence, book a room at the Oakdell Motel. It's located just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away from Waterford Speedbowl.
If you don't care about fancy services but just want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, spend a night or two at one of the area's low-price solutions. A couple of recommendations are the Sleep Inn & Suites and the Thames Inn & Marina.
Other Things to Do Near Waterford Speedbowl
If you have time to spare, have a look at what else is happening in the region:
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or simply pick up the necessities, you'll find some great retail therapy at Crystal Mall.
- If you love sports and would like to play, pay a visit to Cedar Ridge Golf Course.
- Do some serious shopping at Flanders Plaza Shopping Center, a favorite shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
- At Dinosaur Place at Nature's Art, you'll be able to discover a variety of sculpted artworks sitting among greenery in a quiet garden setting.
- Take in the many bushes and trees displayed at Connecticut College Arboretum, a relaxing way to spend a few hours.