You're certain to enjoy your time at Ocean Beach Park.
To reach it, you'll have to travel about 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Hartford, until you get to New London.
Kick back and relax after a day visiting Ocean Beach Park. You can select from 21 possible accommodations that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa and Springhill Suites by Marriott will give you at least some of the amenities you desire.
You can save some of your cash for more exciting adventures when you enjoy a few nights at one of the reasonably priced solutions that aren't too far away. You'll find the Thames Inn & Marina and the Rodeway Inn a reasonable drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Ocean Beach Park
After visiting Ocean Beach Park, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Add a taste of the arts to your getaway by enjoying a play or two at Eugene O'Neill Theater Center.
- Looking to escape the hustle and bustle? Sit by the water at Waterford Beach Park and listen to the cries of the seabirds.
- Boasting a perfect view of the surrounding water and a fascinating history, New London Harbor Light is an excellent day trip.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you explore Harkness Memorial State Park.
- Consider making your way to Pequot Chapel, a well-known place of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.