Leave all of your tech gadgets in the car and enjoy a break from the stresses and the hassles of the modern world at Minnehaha Falls.
It is situated in Lakemont. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Atlanta.
After spending time at Minnehaha Falls, cap off an enjoyable day at a pleasant hotel. There are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Glen-Ella Springs Inn and Lake Rabun Hotel & Restaurant to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Minnehaha Falls
Surely you're not intending to wrap up your day after Minnehaha Falls? Set aside some time to experience what else the wider region has to offer:
- Look out for wildlife, test your photography skills and enjoy a stroll at Tallulah Gorge State Park.
- Pull on your favorite walking boots and head out to Panther Creek Trailhead. This lovely trail is a great way to see the charming natural beauty of the region.
- Make your way to Tallulah Point Overlook and take in the scenic views.
- See the beautiful artworks that await at Mark of the Potter.
- What is better than a cultural trip intertwined with wine? Make some time to visit Stonewall Creek Vineyards and you will certainly figure it out.