Find & compare hotels with free parking in Miami, FL from $62
Top Miami Hotels with Free Parking
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Miami, a cosmopolitan city known for its beaches and art galleries, as well as attractions like James L. Knight Center and Downtown Miami Shopping District. Choose from Travelocity's 195 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Miami and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Miami with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bayfront Park, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and Ocean Drive.
- Other things to see include Brickell City Centre, Bayside Marketplace, and American Airlines Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Two Amigos Imports & Exports, Inc., The Cat's Meow Café®, or Pet Grooming School Miami, Golden Paws.
- For vet care, Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket, Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket, and VETERINARY OPHTHALMOLOGY SERVICE are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Miami
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Faena Hotel Miami Beach
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami Airport West
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Miami
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Miami.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 66°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 76°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.