Book a hotel near Metropolitan Cathedral, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Metropolitan Cathedral
Metropolitan Cathedral Hotel & Travel Guide
Perhaps you've seen it in your guidebook or splashed across postcards, but nothing is as good as looking at Metropolitan Cathedral with your own eyes.
Make your way to Mexico City, the nation's thriving capital, and see it for yourself.
There are accommodations aplenty near Metropolitan Cathedral. With no less than 36 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only trouble you'll have is choosing just one! The Downtown, Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico and Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico offer an array of choices.
If you would sooner spend your money on some fun activities, instead of on luxury hotels, check out the range of budget hotels in the local area. How about giving the Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico a shot? It's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Hostal Amigo Suites Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you have a desire to feel like a million dollars from time to time, you'll be on a high when you spend a night or two at one of the renowned establishments nearby. Travelers often head to the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you can reserve the Krystal Grand Reforma Uno, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are frazzled from your travels, stop for a minute and treat yourself to a delicious caffeine break at La Parroquia de Veracruz, just a short walk away. If it's a slightly bigger meal that you're looking for, try chilitops, a nearby venue that's patronized by locals and visitors alike. If you don't want to go home just yet, order a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at La Casa de las Sirenas, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Metropolitan CathedralAfter you've seen all there is to see at Metropolitan Cathedral, there are a number of other experiences available in the wider area:
- A historically significant house of worship in the area is Sagrario Metropolitano. Admire it from afar and see if you are able to see the inside of this impressive structure.
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you could check out MUMEDI, Mexican Museum of Design.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to stroll around Zocalo, a piazza which has helped grow the social, cultural and economic life here.
- Bring your family to enjoy an educational and popular tourist attraction at Templo Mayor. There you will see results of an archaeological dig, and even items that were discovered.
- For deeper insight into the character of this area, make your way to the historic Plaza de la Constitucion.
After a jam-packed day, hop on a train at Metro Juárez, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Metropolitan Cathedral.