Book a hotel near Maze Of Mirrors, Mackinac Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maze Of Mirrors
Maze Of Mirrors Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your time at Maze Of Mirrors.
Locate Straits of Mackinac on your map and head there to see it.
There's a decent mix of 11 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Maze Of Mirrors, but it's still a smart idea to make your reservation ahead of time. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you will be able to hang your hat at the Hotel Iroquois. Some other choices are the Island House Hotel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Lake View Hotel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you're not ready to empty the old piggy bank, enquire about the great rates 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away at the Murray Hotel.
Exquisite decor and amenities beckon you at the Grand Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away and the one high-end hotel in the immediate area.
Whether you're a tea connoisseur or a barista in the making, you're going to need something to keep your energy levels up. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from Maze Of Mirrors, Starbucks boasts an enticing selection of refreshments and sweet treats. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Murray Hotel is also close by, and is among the best places for an evening meal. A glass of wine at Millie's on Main may hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Maze Of MirrorsIn addition to Maze Of Mirrors, travelers often swing by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Both tourists and locals often enjoy guided tours of Robert Stuart House, an unforgettable historic house.
- Stroll through Biddle House and understand the important history that is embedded in its foundations.
- Immerse yourself in the world of theater when you buy a ticket to one of the many performances being offered at Haunted Theatre.
- Take pleasure in the splendid range of artworks at Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum. This established art museum is a lovely space to spend an afternoon.
- Go and see the exhibits at Fort Mackinac for greater insight into military history.