Golf is a great sport to clear your mind as well as enjoy a workout. You will discover one of the better courses at May River Golf Club at Palmetto Bluff.
You will find it in Hilton Head, roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbia.
Since it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, many people visiting May River Golf Club at Palmetto Bluff choose to stay at the Montage Palmetto Bluff.
Reserve a room at the Suburban Extended Stay Hilton Head, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, and save your cash for trying out the yummy local food.
When you want a memorable dining experience, plan a visit to River House (476 Mount Pelia Road, Bluffton). Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's the ideal venue to enjoy a meal with your travel companions.
Other Things to Do Near May River Golf Club at Palmetto Bluff
As well as May River Golf Club at Palmetto Bluff, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- If you'd like to find out about the area's history, make your way to Heyward House Historic Center, a well-known historic residence.
- Be blown away by the inspiring actors who give it their all at May River Theater and appreciate the amount of effort which goes into a production.
- Explore the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a few rounds at Pinecrest Golf Club.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, tee off at Hilton Head National Golf Club.
- It doesn't matter if you want to shop for fun, or perhaps just buy what you need, you'll discover some great retail therapy at Tanger Outlets Hilton Head.