Book a hotel near Maurie Jacobs Park, Eugene
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maurie Jacobs Park
Maurie Jacobs Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Breathing in the crisp, clean air at Maurie Jacobs Park is the perfect way to ease your harried nerves.
You'll find it in Eugene, approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
Even though there's a fairly good selection of 18 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Maurie Jacobs Park, it's always wise to book as early as possible to ensure that you get the best deal possible. The Inn at the 5th, the C'est la Vie Inn and the Hilton Eugene are a few that are recommended, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can put a bit of money aside for your adventures if you choose to spend the night at one of the several budget hotels nearby. The Welcome Inn and the Downtown Inn are firm favorites, and they're only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Cafe culture varies wildly across the globe. Order a coffee from Most Wanted Espresso, just a short walk from Maurie Jacobs Park, and take in the little differences! Or, you might sample a wider choice of cuisine at Coalesce Juicery & Whole Foods Kitchen, also nearby. Anybody who is partial to an invigorating drink or two might also want to pull up a chair at Countryside Pizza & Grill, yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Maurie Jacobs ParkSurely you aren't planning to call it quits after Maurie Jacobs Park? Put aside some time to see what else the wider region has to offer:
- You can find great gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family back home at Valley River Center Mall. Rememer to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- You're able to enjoy a bit of family time in some green spaces without leaving the city at Owen Rose Garden.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or simply enjoy drinking wine with your loved ones, Territorial Vineyards and Wine Company is a fabulous place to taste the flavors of the area.
- You never need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Skinner Butte Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Dive into theater experience when you watch one of the plays currently on at The Red Cane Theatre.