This part of the world is buzzing with interesting ways to spend your vacation, such as a day trip to Mariposa Grove.
Once you're ready to start exploring, it will be waiting for you in Central Interior California.
You won’t be left out in the cold when searching for accommodation options close to Mariposa Grove. There are 4 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. The Tin Lizzie Inn and Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite are two establishments you might want to consider.
3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and the most inexpensive solution close by, the White Chief Mountain Lodge is a popular choice for the budget traveler.
Other Things to Do Near Mariposa Grove
You're surely not going to call it a day after Mariposa Grove? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the area has to offer:
- If you love nature, Yosemite South Entrance is a place you will enjoy. Bring the family for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- If you want to go on another adventure in the area, be sure to check out Wawona Information Station and pick up a leaflet or two.
- Uncover some compelling stories from the past while you walk through Yosemite Cemetery.
- Try and find the fairways at Wawona Golf Course, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.
- Wawona Visitor Center has all the information you need to ensure you don't waste any time during your vacation.