You won't regret adding The Ahwahnee to your travel to-do list.
Look for Central Interior California on your map and make your way there to see it.
There aren't any hotel options in the immediate vicinity of The Ahwahnee, so you'll need to be ready for a bit of a commute. The 1849 Condos - Mammoth Lakes by RedAwning, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, and the Snowcreek Resort, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, are two places that might work with your plans. If not, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away is the Meadow Ridge Condos by Mammoth Slopes Lodging.
Other Things to Do Near The Ahwahnee
If you want to discover more than just The Ahwahnee, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Go for an expedition surrounded by nature's beauty at May Lake Trail At Yosemite National Park, a popular trail.
- Olmsted Point is a wonderful spot to admire the local area.
- Step back in time and listen to forgotten tales with a visit to Parsons Memorial.
- Take a breath of a fresh air and relish in the scenic landscape from an one-of-a-kind angle at Matthes Crest.
- The pleasant shores of Mirror Lake are an ideal location to breathe in the fresh air and appreciate the splendors of nature.