Join the many adventurers who come from all over the world to explore Glacier Point, one of the most iconic sights in the country.
As soon as you're ready to set off, it will be waiting for you in Central Interior California.
Accommodation options nearby are not common. Why not enquire about a room 30 miles (48 kilometers) away at the 1849 Condos - Mammoth Lakes by RedAwning? If that doesn't work out, try the Snowcreek Resort, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, or the Meadow Ridge Condos by Mammoth Slopes Lodging, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Glacier Point
After you're finished with Glacier Point, there are a range of other experiences available in the region:
- You'll see the area in a whole new light after witnessing the breathtaking scenery from Sentinel Dome, a much-loved peak here.
- Don't miss Nature Center at Happy Isles if you would like to learn all about the local environment.
- Be moved by the natural elements at LeConte Memorial Lodge, no matter what season you choose to book a room.
- Grab your hiking boots and head out on Shadow of the Giants Trail. This picturesque trail is an excellent way to really experience the glorious natural beauty of this region.
- Go for a memorable hike among nature's beauty at Panorama Trail, a popular local hiking trail.