ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Cabo San Lucas resort, you'll find Plaza Bonita Mall and Plaza San Lucas. Huichol Collection and Marina Cabo San Lucas are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and 3 outdoor pools are all featured at this resort. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Bring the family and enjoy the children's club, children's pool, and waterslide.
The 463 individually decorated guestrooms offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include furnished balconies or patios, refrigerators, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas ratings based on 113 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
Expensive, but a nice resort
Jun 19, 2018 by Misael Chan
I'm sorry for not exceeding your expectations. We work very hard every day to provide the best possible service. With the hope of having the opportunity to receive you and show you that, we can make a difference.
Jun 16, 2018 by Misael Chan
Good morning, Thank you for sharing your comments. We love to host you back soon. Regards,
May 2, 2018 by Gaby Galindo
Dear guest Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit. Kind regards,
Apr 26, 2018 by Lupita Garibay
Dear guest, We appreciate the time you took giving us your rating after your stay with us. Your feedback is very valuable because it will help us to improve the service and accommodations we offer to our valuable guest like you. It will be a pleasure to host you again at our beautiful resort and change this experience. Respectfully,
Mar 12, 2018 by Lupita Garibay
Dear Robert, On behalf of the entire team of Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, we would like to thank you for your kind preference. We highly appreciate writing a note about your stay with us. For all of us, your comments are important, since they are the tool to improve our quality and service levels and also to highlight the opportunity areas that you as our valued guest noted during your stay. We are sorry to read about the confusion with the 600 resort credit. As you mention the 600. dll credit consist on a book of coupons that can be used throughout your stay. On your note about our prices, rest assured that your observations will be shared with the appropriate management. Once again, we thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit. Best regards,
Hotel was okay
Nov 24, 2017 by Lupita Garibay
Dear guest, First of all, we offer you an apology for the inconsistent cleaning of your room. Rest assured that this issue has been shared to the appropriate manager and the proper measures will be taken in order to avoid this type of situations to our valued guests like you. We are sorry to read that the invitations to the time share presentation were an inconvenience during your stay with us. We will address your comments to the proper division. Concerning your remark about the elevators being slow. You can be sure that we will be working really close with our elevator supplier in order to find a solution for these unfortunate shortcomings. On the other hand we appreciate your kind observations about the friendly attitude of our staff and our beautiful location. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience we might have cause to you. We look forward to welcoming you on future vacations and provide you with the quality and service level you expect and deserve. Respectfully,
Sep 16, 2017 by Rubén M. Sánchez
Dear guest, First of all please accept an apology because of the delay answering your review. Thank you for taking the time to rate and write your comments about our resort. Your feedback is very important to us. Sorry that you experienced discomfort because all the families that were enjoying our facilities at the time of your visit and the issues with the elevators. Hope your happy part of your stay would give us another opportunity to serve you in a near future; we would be thrill because we will be able to show you our improvements. Looking forward to it. Kind regards, Rubén M. Sánchez Regional Director of Operations The Villa Group Los Cabos México
Resort located on the waterfront
Hotel was decent for the price.
Great experience at Cabo
Jun 14, 2017 by Rubén M. Sánchez
Dear Javier, Thank you so much for your review, your feedback is key for us to get better and better for our guests like you. We are so happy to realice that you had a great experience with us!! Let me asure you that all your comments good and the ones that needs improvements, are being addressed to the Managers involved. We will be honor if you give us another opportunity to show you that we always are looking for our guest, to feel like home away from home. Best regards, Rubén M. Sánchez, Director of Operations Villagroup Cabo
About the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San LucasLocation Camino Viejo a San José Km. 0.5, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23450
All-inclusive room rates at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- Buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Room service during certain hours (limited menu)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Windsurfing equipment
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Bottled liquor
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Kayaking included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Tennis included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Limited meals offered through room service
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Minibar not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Miniature golf not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Sailboats not included
- Snorkeling gear not included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Room service during certain hours
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
Some rates at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This beach resort also offers a children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Cabo San Lucas resort.
- 463 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 buildings
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 3 conference rooms
- 4520 sq ft of conference space
- 420 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1992
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) (44 km / 27.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas offers 463 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature down comforters. Full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to noon.
Bella California - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Tortugas Terraza - This poolside theme restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Palmita Deli - Overlooking the garden, this delicatessen serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Sports Bar - This sports bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Taco Bar - This poolside restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Mexican Fiesta Night: For families and couples. Serving Mexican specialty dishes. Entertainment includes a Folkloric Dance Performance. Monday from 6 PM to 10 PM. Advanced reservations required. Surcharge applies for European plan registered guests.
Check for other theme night programs with the hotel’s concierge.
Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas has 3 pools: an adults-only freeform pool, an activities pool with orca waterslide, and a relaxation pool. There are also 2 tennis courts, all lighted (surcharge for night use), with a tennis pro and complimentary introductory lesson. The hotel's white-sand beach has a concession stand for non-motorized water sports. Beach umbrellas, sun loungers, and towels are available for guest use. Also on site are scooter and ATV rentals.
Several 18-hole golf courses are within a 10-minute drive. Also nearby are fishing charters, area tours, and cruises to watch the sunset or the seasonal migration of grey whales.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Hot springs nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Situated on the tip of the Baja Peninsula, the Desert Spa boasts views of the Sea of Cortez and the mountains. The 31,000 square foot spa and fitness center offers an array of rejuvenating treatments. Guests can enjoy massages, body wraps, facials, hydrotherapy, couples experiences and a full service beauty salon, as well as à la carte services and special spa packages. With the Desert Spa's exclusive line of desert-inspired body products, guests will be wrapped, bathed and pampered with fruit and herb extracts native to the Baja California area.
Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 19
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 4
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8 AM to 1:30 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 8 AM to 1:30 PM. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 38.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 440 and MXN 480 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 155 per day (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 155 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 440 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 440 (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 1500 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 38.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Villa Palmar Beach Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Palmar Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Palmar Resort
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Palmar Beach Resort
- Villa Palmar Beach
You should know
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.