Book a hotel near Long Island National Golf Club, Riverhead
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Long Island National Golf Club
Long Island National Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
If you consider yourself a golf lover, what could be more exciting than a trip to a veritable golfing wonderland? Gather your friends and make it a journey that you will remember forever.
Take the time to discover it in Riverhead.
You won’t be left in the cold when looking for accommodation near Long Island National Golf Club. There are 8 hotels within an easy commute. You might like to add the Hotel Indigo East End and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Long Island-East End to your list of hotels to check out.
You can save some of your cash for more exciting adventures when you spend a few nights at one of the moderately priced solutions that aren't too far away. You may like to check out the Country Inn at Jamesport and the Budget Host East End Hotel in Riverhead.
There's only a few hotels in this area, so make sure you reserve a room early. If you were after something indulgent, try out the Jedediah Hawkins Inn, only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
At just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, Garden of Eve (4558 Sound Avenue, Riverhead) is a great destination for a snack or a couple of coffees while touring Long Island National Golf Club.
Other Things to Do Near Long Island National Golf ClubAfter you've been to Long Island National Golf Club, prepare for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Enjoy the notes of this region at Palmer Vineyards.
- You and your friends will savor a spicy and sweet jaunt through the regional essences featured at Paumanok Vineyards.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just enjoy drinking wine now and then, Roanoke Vineyards is a great place to taste the regional flavors.
- Let the kids burn off some of their energy when they're running around and playing at Indian Island County Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Try some of the aromatic essences from this region at Sherwood House Vineyards - Jamesport Tasting House.