Book a hotel near Lake Shaftsbury State Park, Bennington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Shaftsbury State Park
Lake Shaftsbury State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Breathing in the fresh air at Lake Shaftsbury State Park is a fantastic way to relax your harried nerves.
You'll be able to experience it in Bennington, which is 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
Travelers in search of a convenient place to stay a night or more will find 5 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Lake Shaftsbury State Park. The Arlington's West Mountain Inn and Arlington Inn are two establishments you might want to consider.
Reserve a room at the Governor's Rock Motel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and free up your hard-earned cash for trying out the delectable local food.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Shaftsbury State ParkYou are here to see Lake Shaftsbury State Park, but you could well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Take some time to appreciate the thought and effort that has gone into protecting the graves at Saint James Cemetery.
- Smart shoppers may want to head straight for Sugar Shack, an iconic store which people visit for.
- Visit one of the region's most well-known bodies of flowing water, Battenkill River.
- Eager to give your credit card a workout? The iconic The Vermont Cheese House is a must-visit on many travelers' schedules.
- As the water moves underneath Arlington Green Covered Bridge, think about the incredible labor that was required to build this impressive structure.