Discover the people, places and events which have shaped this area at Bennington College, one of the leading historical sites.
You'll be able to experience it in Bennington, about 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
Even though there are only 4 hotels nearby, they will allow you to have a short commute from the site. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bennington College, the Hampton Inn Bennington and Eddington House Inn are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
It shouldn't take you very long to book one of the area's more affordable solutions. Some of your choices are the Bennington Motor Inn and the Autumn Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Bennington College
Maximize your time away by stopping by the area's other attractions once you're done with Bennington College:
- Park-Mccullough House Museum is an outstanding tourist attraction for history fans.
- If you're eager to find out about the local history, enjoy a guided tour of Park McCullough House, an impressive historic residence.
- A significant local landmark, Bennington Battle Monument is a commemoration of historical happenings inscribed in the minds of the local residents.
- The excellent performances, festivals and various other events showcased at Bennington Center for the Arts are appreciated by the local community's artists and spectators.
- Take time to visit Old First Congregational Church and get better acquainted with the peaceful and spiritual side of this place.