Enjoy the tranquility at Lake Dora, one of the area's most visited natural attractions.
You'll locate it in Leesburg, roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Finding a place to stay in the vicinity of Lake Dora shouldn't be too difficult, with 14 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Mission Inn Resort & Club and Lakeside Inn are two establishments worth considering.
If you're not that concerned about fancy extras and just want to have a roof over your head, spend a night or two at one of the surrounding area's bargain hotels. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Quality Inn & Suites and the Inn On The Green.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Dora
You can take full advantage of your free time by checking out the region's other attractions after you're finished with Lake Dora:
- If you love golf and would like to play, pay a visit to Village Green Golf Course.
- Do you need a break from the hectic pace of modern life? Head over to Wooten Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- History may not come to life in lecture halls, but the exhibitions at Lake County Historical Museum offer a meaningful experience for all.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, look beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and find the ideal memento at Dora Canal Plaza Shopping Center.
- If you love sports and would love to play, pay a visit to Deer Island Golf Lake Club.