Would you like to become a better golfer? Zellwood Station & Country Club is a great course to brush up on your skills and maybe lower your handicap.
It's just one of many things that makes the city of Orlando so renowned.
We won't say you are spoiled for choice when it comes to hunting down hotels close to Zellwood Station & Country Club, but you still have 5 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can pick from. Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Lakeside Inn and Crosby's Motor Inn.
After visiting all the major tourist sights, sample the local foodie culture at Zellwood station golf club entrance (4433-4599 Church Drive, Apopka), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Zellwood Station & Country Club
Once you're done with Zellwood Station & Country Club, you can think about the area's other sights:
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you're looking to have a hit, visit Errol Estate Country Club.
- Spend some time honing your golfing skills at Rock Springs Ridge Golf Club.
- Learning more about the history of a place at Museum of the Apopkans might make you feel more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Take a break and look at some of nature's protected land at Rock Springs Run.
- Go to Trimble Park, an urban oasis, and make time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating the natural surroundings.