Some like to carve out first tracks in the morning. Other people indulge at the lodge a bit too much the night before. Whatever your style, you'll be sure to enjoy hitting the slopes at Kissing Bridge.
Find New York on your map and head there to see it.
Since there's just 1 accommodation option that's within easy reach, it’s best to book early. After a delicious breakfast at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville, it won't take you long to reach Kissing Bridge, only 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kissing Bridge
If you're hoping to cram as much as you possibly can into your itinerary, see what else is happening:
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Sprague Brook County Park. You'll discover plenty of space to have fun and relax!
- Put up your feet and feel the vibrations of revving engines as the rubber burns at Holland International Speedway.
- After an exhausting day of skiing or snowboarding, take refuge in the relaxing atmosphere of the Ski Tamarack.
- You're certain to feel relaxed as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Eternal Flame Falls.
- Outdoor adventures await at Chestnut Ridge Park. Bring along a lunch, and spend the afternoon enjoying the natural environment.