King Estate is the perfect place to visit if you're interested in some fun just for the adults.
You'll discover it in Eugene, about 75 miles (121 kilometers) out of the state capital, Salem.
The area near King Estate is fairly remote, so you can expect to have a short commute when you want to reach your accommodations. Convenient places are the Inn at the 5th, 15 miles (24 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn Eugene Springfield, 16 miles (26 kilometers) away, and the Starfish Point, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near King Estate
When you're finished with King Estate, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are available in the area:
- Chateau Lorane is the perfect place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to occasional drinkers.
- Develop your palate with the ambrosial flavors of the wines showcased at Silvan Ridge - Hinman Vineyards.
- Try the aromatic flavors from this region at Sweet Cheeks Winery.
- You don't have to be a builder to differentiate between Chambers Railroad Bridge and most of today's bridges. Check out this historic site to experience this structure up close.
- You can show off your posture, stance and swing at Hidden Valley Golf Course.