Looking around for a hotel room close by to Kalamazoo River?
It's situated in Holland, roughly 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
There are just 4 accommodations close by. However, their great location more than makes up for the limited choice. The Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites and Best Western Plaza Hotel Saugatuck, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kalamazoo River, are popular choices with many travelers.
You will discover some reasonably priced solutions a short commute away. The AmericInn Lodge & Suites Saugatuck - Douglas and the Saugatuck Retro Resort are highly recommended.
To be near the major attractions, and stay in the lap of luxury, check out The Kirby, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kalamazoo River
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Kalamazoo River:
- The excellent performances, cultural festivals and various other events featured at Express Yourself Art Barn are appreciated by the community's creators and spectators.
- Stroll around and enjoy the artwork at Water Street Gallery.
- See the works of art that are exhibited at Roan and Black Contemporary Gallery.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Society will surely help you to become more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your stay.
- Set aside some time to go and admire All Saints' Episcopal Church. Ask about information on visiting if you'd like to go inside.