Book a hotel near Jackson Zoological Park, Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jackson Zoological Park
Jackson Zoological Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Of the many travelers who go to Jackson Zoological Park every year, it would hard to find many that were disappointed.
Jackson, the state capital, is thrilled to host it.
Prospective tourists will be pleased to discover that there are 57 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Jackson Zoological Park. See which appeals to you the most out of the Old Capitol Inn and Residence Inn by Marriott Jackson Ridgeland.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services and simply want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, stay a night or two at one of the surrounding area's budget-friendly hotels. Some such places are the Candlewood Suites Pearl and the Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown.
The Fairview Inn has to be on the shortlist of places to stay during your trip. It's only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
If your sightseeing has left you a bit hungry, head to Griffin's Fish House (3224 West Capitol Street, Jackson). It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jackson Zoological ParkWhen you're finished enjoying Jackson Zoological Park, get set for all that the wider region has to offer:
- Offering a wide variety of interesting programs, exhibits and collections, Agriculture & Forestry Museum entertains, educates and inspires the many curious visitors who walk through its doors each day.
- Feast your eyes on fine art at Smith Robertson Museum, a notable art museum to include on your list of cultural things to see and do.
- Learning about the history of a place at Medgar Evers Home will help you become more appreciative of the land and its people during your stay.
- While not the most prestigious or famous museum, City of Jackson Fire Museum could still be worth a visit if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- Regardless of your school records, a prearranged tour around the bustling campus of Ayer Hall will have you wishing that you were on your way to class.