Enjoy a few rounds of golf together with the company of like-minded friends at Hidden River Golf and Casting Club.
Petoskey, where it can be found, lies 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Make your trip to Hidden River Golf and Casting Club convenient and comfortable by staying in the area. You'll discover 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Stafford's Crooked River Lodge & Suites and Pellston Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Hidden River Golf and Casting Club
If you would like to cram as many things as possible into your itinerary, see what else is happening:
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Take the time to visit Crooked Vine Vineyard and Winery and you will easily find the answer.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Chestnut Valley Golf Club.
- If you're fascinated by nature, you will want to visit Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center, a popular and unique local attraction.
- Leave your stresses behind and head to the winter wonderland of Nub's Nob Ski Area and take advantage of the fresh snow.
- Bring the whole family to escape to the winter wonderland of Nubs Knob Ski Resort.