Book a Hotel Near Heritage Park, Wheeling
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Heritage Park
Heritage Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new with a trip to Heritage Park.
To check it out, make your way to Chicago. You'll soon find out what makes this particular city so popular with visitors.
There are 3 accommodations available nearby, and they are terrific if you would appreciate being just a quick commute away. Think about spending a few nights at The Westin Chicago North Shore and Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Northbrook Wheeling, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Heritage Park.
If you'd like to save a bit of money for some of the finer things in life, spend a few nights at one of the low-cost solutions within easy driving distance. You can have a look at the Red Carpet Inn and the Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills -Lincolnshire.
Socialize, take a break and make some new friends at Stella's Place, which is a short walk away. Also close-at-hand is Burger King, a nice establishment that serves a selection of hearty meals. Why don't you end a thoroughly enjoyable day by toasting your traveling companions? Make your way to MPM Food Equipment Group, also a quick walk away, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Heritage ParkYou've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt Heritage Park isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- Enjoy the wonderful games and activities to be found at Xtreme Trampolines.
- There is nowhere better to take time out than Isaak Walton Park. Peruse a magazine, casually kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the serenity in this green urban oasis.
- Time spent admiring Prospect Heights City Hall will give you greater insight into the history and character of this destination and the people who live here.
- If you're a golf lover and would love to play, pay a visit to Rob Roy Golf Course.
- A peaceful and protected place, Edward L. Ryerson Conservation Area is a nice place to relax with the birds.
Why not jump on a train to reach Heritage Park? The nearest stop, Wheeling, is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.