Book a hotel near Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands
Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy a game of golf together with the camaraderie of friends at Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands.
You'll discover it in Petoskey, approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
Unfortunately, hotels close to Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands are in short supply. The Boyne Highlands Resort, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is the closest.
If you're the kind of person that feels totally fine with modest and clean facilities and services, you might like to book a room at one of a few budget hotels that are not too far away. A couple of the options are the Comfort Inn and the Best Western of Harbor Springs.
Do you want a caffeine hit, a slice of cake or a special something to keep up your energy levels? Aonach Mor Cafe is a delightful place to enjoy a snack and it's close to Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands. Main Dining Room @ Boyne Highlands Resort is a wonderful choice that's close by if you prefer to eat a dish or two. For those that enjoy capping off the day with a relaxing beer or wine just down the road, the bartender at Slopeside Lounge will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Heather Golf Course at Boyne HighlandsFollowing your visit to Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- Feel the winter air blow through your hair as you ski down the slopes of Boyne Highlands Ski Area.
- For some adrenaline-filled fun, try out Boyne Highlands Resort and shred some snow.
- For family friendly activities to do on your days off, head to Nubs Knob Ski Resort and tackle the peaks.
- If you're mad about golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Donald Ross Memorial Golf Course.
- Leave your stresses behind and head to the wintry wonderland of Nub's Nob Ski Area and make the most of the fresh powder.