You're certain to enjoy your trip to Guilford Technical Community College.
Greensboro, about 75 miles (121 kilometers) away from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
You don't have to go far to find a hotel. There are 64 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Guilford Technical Community College. You should add the Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport and Grandover Resort Golf and Spa to your list of hotels to check out.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services and just want to have a roof over your head, reserve a room at one of the area's low-price hotels. Some such places are the Hotel NC and the Quality Inn & Suites Airpark East.
Other Things to Do Near Guilford Technical Community College
Once you're finished checking out Guilford Technical Community College, get ready to experience all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Eager to find somewhere where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just worship the sun? Head over to High Point City Lake Park.
- Stop by World's Largest Highboy Dresser when you're nearby, and learn about the subject's significance to the region.
- If you are walking around the area, you should check out Grandover Resort East Course, a popular landmark.
- Venture back through time and expand your history knowledge with a visit to Castle McCulloch.
- Don't let your fitness routine lapse when you're on vacation! Inquire for information on Airbound Trampoline Park Greensboro, a popular rec center.