Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Greensboro, a family-friendly city known for its art galleries and concert halls, as well as attractions like Greensboro Coliseum and Greensboro Science Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 57 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Greensboro and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Greensboro with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Barber Park, Gateway Gardens, and Greensboro Arboretum.
- Other things to see include International Civil Rights Center and Museum, Triad Stage, and Greensboro Cultural Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Greensboro Pet Spa & Resort.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Sheets Pet Clinic, and Bassett James R DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Greensboro
- Hampton Inn High Point
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Comfort Inn Archdale
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Greensboro/Coliseum Area
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Greensboro
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Greensboro.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.