Grand Prismatic Spring is always near the top of the bucket list for tourists to this region.
It's situated in West Thumb, roughly 380 miles (612 kilometers) from the state capital, Cheyenne.
Rest your feet and relax after visiting Grand Prismatic Spring. You can pick from 3 possible accommodations that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a look at the Old Faithful Lodge Cabin - Inside the Park and Old Faithful Snow Lodge & Cabins - Inside the Park.
Other Things to Do Near Grand Prismatic Spring
Once you are finished with Grand Prismatic Spring, you can think about the area's other sights:
- Midway Geyser Basin is quite a sight. Make sure you wait to see this geyser erupt from the earth with explosive energy.
- The water flowing over Fairy Falls is a beautiful thing to witness.
- Feel like taking a fresh water dip? Then Biscuit Basin is the ideal place for you.
- To witness a natural occurrence like Riverside Geyser is an experience to be remembered forever.
- If you happen to be at Giant Geyser at the right time, you may catch an eruption from the depths of Earth.