A trip to Fishing Bridge is a fantastic way to fill up some of your travel time.
It's located in Canyon Village, roughly 370 miles (595 kilometers) from the state capital, Cheyenne.
If you're considering where the best place would be to base yourself, you will be pleased to know you've got 2 great options to choose from. You might like to think about spending a night or two at the Lake Lodge Cabins - Inside the Park and Lake Yellowstone Hotel & Cabins - Inside the Park, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Fishing Bridge.
Other Things to Do Near Fishing Bridge
You've traveled a long way, and no doubt Fishing Bridge isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Pelican Valley Trail. This local hiking trail is popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Get in on the beauty of nature at Storm Point Trail. This hiking trail is very popular among those desiring a scenic hike.
- Old Faithful is something you shouldn't miss. Watch this geyser spurt out from the earth in all its majesty.
- Mud Volcano is something you shouldn't miss. It's worth waiting to see this geyser burst out from the ground in all its majesty.
- You'll find yourself in another world when you go to the natural hot springs of Dragon's Mouth Springs.