Are you thinking it's time to head down to Grand Canyon of Yellowstone?
It's in Canyon Village. If you aren't familiar with the name, it's 380 miles (612 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Cheyenne.
1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Canyon Lodge & Cabins - Inside the Park is the closest accommodation to Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Aside from that, options within a short commute are few and far between.
Other Things to Do Near Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
After you're finished at Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, you aren't going to run out of ideas with everything else that's going on in the region:
- Lovers of the great outdoors will revel in a visit to Lower Yellowstone Falls.
- Make your way to Upper Yellowstone Falls and enjoy the amazing views.
- Artist Point provides sweeping views so it is a fantastic spot for photography.
- Make your way to the highest peak of Mt. Washburn for a scenic view of this region.
- Go to admire the natural hot springs of Dragon's Mouth Springs.