A visit to Grand Oaks Resort and Carriage Musuem is certain to be an interesting experience.
Weirsdale, 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Tallahassee, is where you will find it.
Travelers will be happy to know that there are 5 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Grand Oaks Resort and Carriage Musuem. The Waterfront Inn and TownePlace Suites by Marriott at The Villages will give you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
More budget-conscious tourists may enjoy the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Grand Oaks Resort and Carriage Musuem
Whether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Grand Oaks Resort and Carriage Musuem:
- Get hands on with the friendly animal residents at at Uncle Donald's Farm.
- If you're a golfer and would like to play, pay a visit to Lakes Of Lady Lake Golf Club.
- You'll certainly catch the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Water Oak Country Club Estates. This is an important and exclusive club with a variety of excellent facilities for events and activities.
- Have a memorable evening out with a great concert at The Orange Blossom Opry.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or it's your first time, don't miss the chance to play a round or two at Orange Blossom Hills Golf & Country Club.