Don't scratch your head wondering about what to do next. Continental Country Club is waiting.
To see it, you'll have to travel 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you get to Leesburg.
Hotel options are somewhat sparse in the immediate vicinity of Continental Country Club, but you can find 3 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at The Waterfront Inn and Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood / The Villages.
If it is necessary to find a modestly priced hotel, then the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages, approximately 7 miles (11 kilometers) away, should be perfect.
Other Things to Do Near Continental Country Club
Once you're finished checking out Continental Country Club, get set to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Try the Paquette's Historical Farmall Museum, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's being displayed and learn a thing or two.
- Reading the specials board at Cane Garden Country Club is a sure way to stimulate your appetite. This local restaurant is a favorite choice for dinner.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, make your way to Miona Lake Golf Club.
- If you love nature, Lake Griffin State Park is a place you'll appreciate. Bring the kids for a walk in this calming environment.
- Take in the surrounding buildings at The Villages Market Square, or simply enjoy passing the time.