So, you're off to Gold Pyramid House?
It's located in Gurnee, roughly 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Springfield.
Prospective visitors will be glad to know that there are 27 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Gold Pyramid House. The KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort and Residence Inn by Marriott Waukegan/Gurnee are two establishments worth considering.
You don't have to journey too far to find an inexpensive place to lay your head. There are a few hotels in the surrounding neighborhoods. The Red Roof Inn Gurnee - Waukegan and the Candlewood Suites Chicago-Waukegan are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Gold Pyramid House
After you're done at Gold Pyramid House, there are a range of other attractions that'll keep you busy:
- See a concert or attend a big event at Tempel Lipizzans, one of the area's leading entertainment venues.
- Gurnee Mills is a popular retail destination, boasting a wide variety of stores and eating options.
- The whole family is guaranteed to have a fantastic day of fun with the rides and games at Six Flags Great America, a great local theme park.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day at this game-lover's arcade. Jump America has a range of entertainment that'll test your know-how.
- If you're looking for an exciting night out, check what's on the schedule at Waukegan SportsPark.